- Edad 10
- PADI Open Water Diver (or other qualifying certification)
Why PADI Night Diving Course?
As the sun sets, you don your dive gear, slip on your scuba mask and bite down on your dive regulator. A deep breath and you step off the boat – into the underwater night. Although you’ve seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.. Excellent when combined with the PADI and Under Water Navigation Course to find your way in to limited visibility scenario.
What do I need to start?
PADI Open Water Diver (or other qualifying certification)
What will I do?
• Planificación Buceo nocturno, organización, procedimientos, técnicas y problemas potenciales
• Cómo controlar su flotabilidad en la noche
• Las entradas, las salidas y la navegación bajo el agua en la noche
• la vida acuática nocturna, ya que muchas de las plantas y los animales que verás son diferentes
How long will it take?
The PADI Multilevel specialty can be done in as little as 2 days. It consists of four dives and a knowledge development session where we discuss the various techniques we will apply during the dives.
What do I earn at the end?
You will be certified as a PADI Night Diver, a testament to your enhanced Diving abilities.
Where can I go from here?
Apply your increased skills to greater effect with the PADI underwater navigation Course. Continue building your experience with fun dives, where our daily dive schedule will enable you to explore the variety and challenges Of San Andre`s reefs and walls.